Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Guitar


Guitar 


Hello, here again. I hope you were spent a nice weekend. Since the holidays is starting, as a valedictory gift to teachers of my son in kindergarten I made guitars. The file I used is " Guitar Gift Box" from " Vintage Valentine ". Mary rock one more time!!!
This guitar is so amazing and when you cut the pieces and put them together everything is fit just perfectly!!! It's so beautiful, that you want keep it for yourself...but I also like to give little gifts.
Please enjoy...





It was so fun  to make those guitars...I want a tons from them!!!



...but where to put them...LOL...




...the paper I used for butterfly guitar is  Mariposa from DCWV ...








...and paper I used for white - blue guitar is  
Blue Awning from K & Company



 ...here I used flover from " Gatefold Card " from  the 
kit " Picnic in the park "...and I love it...



...I had something totally different in my mind for this guitar...but finally I liked very much how is came out.


...and open...


...thank you for your time, hope you like it and wish a creative week....anta :-)

1 comment:

  1. Yperoxa pragmata ftiaxneis. Kai i fotografia? Apo moni tis milaei!

    ReplyDelete